DuBois Regional Medical Center offers a rare mix of technologically-advanced healthcare services, typically found only in big city facilities, with the warm caring atmosphere of a small town hospital.
DRMC, with approximately 220 licensed beds and a host of advanced regional healthcare services, has followed a progression of success that has been touted by state and national organizations as being the region's premier healthcare provider.
Recent awards include:
• Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals (in the US) six-time winner (1993, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2009)
• Best Places to Work in PA, 2002-2009
• American Heart Assoc. & American Stroke Assoc. Get with the Guidelines (2007, 2008, 2009)
• Highmark Blue Cross/ Blueshield, Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010)
• Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation, Top Performer Award (2007, 2008 & 2009)
• 2007 VHA Leadership Award for Clinical Excellence
• 2007 HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Patient SafetyTM
• 2006 and 2007 Premier/CareScience Select Practice National Quality Leader
• 2006 Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award - PA Psychological Association
Our region offers a growing practice setting that allows time for family and a quality lifestyle outside the workplace. Rural amenities such as affordable housing and a friendly and safe community are enhanced by easy access to urban attractions.
Current employees may see internal jobs by logging into I-Pay in the "About DRMC" menu under "Employees."
If you would like to investigate career opportunities at DuBois Regional Medical Center, contact:
office: (814) 375-3328
fax: (814) 372-2547
100 Hospital Avenue
DuBois, PA 15801